12th March - 23rd March 2018 (Dubai, UAE) 16th July - 27th July 2018 (London, UK) 3rd December - 14th December 2018 (London, UK)
Managers all over the world have the desire and often not, the skills to make talent their business. This programme is suitable for senior managers/managers who seek advanced skills of leadership to identify, develop and sustain talents for business growth. It fits managers at all levels who want to improve their leadership skills as regards management of human and material resources towards getting outstanding and exceptional business results.
Delegates will at the end of the course learn: -
- Strategic Management and Leadership.
- Acquisition of new tools for better management of both financial and non-financial resources.
- Ability to increase productivity by effective communication of vision and tasks.
- Skills in creativity and competitive thinking.
- Creation of loyalty and reward achievement
- Bringing out the best potentials in employees for managerial success
- Refining your approach to complex situations
- Building trusting relationships
- Overview of leadership styles
- Team Building and Management
- Providing direction and executing action plans
- The power of mentoring and coaching
- Motivate employees to partner up for development
- The role of delegation in preparing employees for higher responsibilities
- Helping employees understand the larger context
- Reward system and incentive
- Risk taking and managing the risk factor
|Duration||This is a two-week programme spread over 10 working days working days|
|Certification||A certificate of completion is granted on successful completion of the programme.|
|Travel and accommodation||Travel and accommodation to be paid for at source by delegates|
|Fees||Course fees for tuition, materials and certification: £4,750 (Excl. VAT) per delegate for 2 weeks.|