5th March - 16th March 2018 (Dubai, UAE) 6th August - 17th August 2018 (London, UK) 3rd December - 14th December 2018 (London, UK)
This course is designed for people who want to be involved in engineering maintenance be it
mechanical, electrical or instrument and control. It is for those who want to acquire the skills for
effective maintenance, assembling and dismantling engineering assets or testing engineering
products. To ensure you have the skills to keep equipment working safely and efficiently.
At the end of the course delegates will be better able to:
- Reinstate the workers after completing the maintenance of process plant and
- Hand over process plant and equipment.
- Deal with hazards.
- Contribute to effective working relationships in process engineering.
- Deal with process engineering plant and equipment.
- Diagnose and determine the causes of faults in electrical/mechanical plant and
- Control systems assessment
- Evaluate the work area after completing the maintenance of process engineering plant
and equipment. Develop effective working relationships
|Duration||10 working days|
|Certification||A certificate of completion is granted on successful completion of the programme.|
|Travel and accommodation||Travel and accommodation to be paid for at source by delegates|
|Fees||Course fees for tuition, materials and certification: £4,750 (Excl. VAT) per delegate for 2 weeks.|