18th March - 29th March 2019 (London, UK)
29th July - 9th August 2019 (London, UK)
18th November - 29th November 2019 (London, UK)
Governments at all levels have responsibility for using public resources for the larger benefit of all and
in doing so have an obligation to be seen as adopting best practice and transparency not only in the
allocation of public funds but also in decision making at all times. This course is designed for those
responsible for establishing framework for discharging
government responsibilities including: preparation and
execution of budgets, accounting standards, project monitoring
and reporting procedures, risk management and general
decision making techniques.
At the end of the course delegates will be better able to:
• Provide leadership and direction for government goals
• Provide rationale for critical government activities in a
transparent and acceptable manner at all times.
• Apply best practice in management of public funds
including budget preparation and execution.
• Apply internationally accepted best practice in decision making in a way to exclude corrupt
practices and conflict of interest.
• Establish clear performance measurement criteria and practices
Leading delivery of government goals in challenging time
• Establishing framework for best practice in public finance
• Managing integrity - Government ministries, departments
• Public project / programme – monitoring and reporting
• Information management process and technology
Performance management techniques
|Duration || This is a two-week programme spread over 10 working days. working days |
certificate of completion is issued on successful completion of the
|Location ||London-UK |
|Travel and accommodation ||Travel and accommodation to be paid for at source by delegates