2020-07-20 to 2020-07-24 (London, UK)
Theme: The Future of Energy: Renewable energy and Disruptive Technologies
As we begin a new decade, discourse on the future of energy, renewables, clean energy and the impact of technology will continue to shape investment and new initiatives in the energy industry. According to the ‘Global Trends in Renewable Energy Investment 2019’ Report by UN Environment Programme (UNEP), global investment in new renewable energy will reach US2.6trillion by the end of 2019 with solar power alone estimated to be responsible for half of the investment. China remains the biggest investor in renewable energy capacity, with over USD758 billion spent between 2010 and the first half of 2019. China is followed by the US and with Japan in third place.
The global trend in renewable energy investment will continue to shape the outlook of the future of the energy industry. Major players in the oil and gas industry are already making significant investments in clean energy. In 2019, ExxonMobil said it would invest up to $100million on lower emission Research and Development.
It is in line with the above global direction that our 2020 conferences will focus on the future of energy. Our distinguished keynote speakers and panellists will dissect global trends, opportunities and challenges as they affect our industry. Our speakers are drawn from industry, academia and thought leaders. The five days events will include symposium, technical papers, panel discussions, tour of a renewable energy project, business networking etc.
The conferences will be hosted in four major cities across 4 continents as follows:
London, United Kingdom 20th – 24th July, 2020
Kigali, Rwanda 14th – 18th September, 2020
Houston, Texas, USA 23rd -27th November, 2020
Dubai UAE 30th Nov. – 4th December 2020
The conferences are hosted by Zenith International Marketing Group, UK a world class event and conference Management Company.
Topics to be discussed:
- The Future of Energy in Sub-Sahara Africa
- The Future of Energy in a Climate Changing World
- Renewable Energy in Africa – Opportunities and Challenges
- Renewable Energy- A Needed Compliment to Oil and Gas
- Renewable Energy and the Environment
- Renewable Energy – Are African Regulators Ready
- The Economics of Renewable Energy
- The Place of Renewable Energy and Electric Cars in Africa
- The Future of Technology – A focus on Renewable Energy
- Technology for Solar Energy
- Solar Energy – Why Africa Should take the Lead
|Fees||$1500 / Delegate.|