15 May 23-26 May 23 (London, UK),
07 Aug 23-18 Aug 23 (Kigali, Rwanda ),
04 Dec 23-15 Dec 23 (London, UK),
The value chain of an extended enterprise has become an increasingly complex ecosystem of people, processes, and technologies. Forward‐thinking companies find solutions outside their organizational boundaries, leveraging entire value chains to create innovative business models that significantly improve efficiency, reduce costs, lower environmental impact, and generate social benefits. This course is designed for senior managers, managers, heads of departments, and business analysts who want to take their businesses to the next level and have competitive advantage over their competitors.
Delegates will at the end of the course be better able to:
- Achieve organizational competitiveness by understanding the value chain concept
- Create innovative models that improves organizational efficiency
- Benchmark sustainability performance, positioning and practice to demonstrate progress and define future priorities
- Use strategic planning and control to sustain the business
- Understand the need to support corporate goals of future growth, innovation, and sustainability.
- Understand supply chain management
- Identify different roles of technology in value chain optimization and sustainability
- Overview of the oil and gas business outlook
- Understanding the role of collection, storage, and distribution
- Productivity enhancement and process optimization
- Supply Chain Management and Sustainability
- Supplier Alignment and Sourcing
- Effective Customer Service Delivery
- External Partnerships and Stakeholders in oil and gas
- Managing strategic relationships in value chain management
- The role of technology in supply Chain management
- Communication and information sources within a supply chain
- Concepts of route planning and scheduling for the movement of good
- Managing Risks associated with Value Chain
|| This is a two-week programme spread over 10 working days.
|| A certificate of completion is granted on successful completion of the programme.
(London, UK), (Kigali, Rwanda ), (London, UK)
|Travel and accommodation
||Travel and accommodation to be paid for at source by delegates.
London: £4,850.00 (Excl. VAT) per delegate for 2 weeks.
Kigali: $5,850.00 (Excl. VAT) per delegate for 2 weeks.