27 Mar 23-31 Mar 23 (London, UK),
14 Aug 23-18 Aug 23 (London, UK ),
16 Oct 23-20 Oct 23 (Dubai, UAE),
The importance of effective management and handling of an Oil and Gas terminal cannot be over-emphasized. The processing, transporting and storing of crude oil or refined petroleum products in tank farms make it imperative for tank farm operators to efficiently manage their inventory and maximize their return on investment.
This course is designed for officials who work in the Oil and Gas refinery or product storage facility. It is specifically designed for Oil and Gas Operators, Facilities Managers, Marine Terminal Managers, Engineers, Safety and Environmental Personnel, Transfer Supervisors and Oil and Gas Cargo officials.
Candidates at the end of the training programme will be able to:
- Develop good terminal management and handling skills.
- Acquire a comprehensive knowledge of operations & management of oil and oil product terminals.
- Apply safe practices and procedures during the various operations in terminals including oil spill contingency and emergency response plans.
- Apply proper planning and scheduling techniques in storage & transfer systems
- Learn International regulation and standards for oil and gas terminals.
- Learn different blending techniques
- Do calculation for emissions discharges and dispersion
- Types of stored products properties-diesel, crude oil, bitumen, gasoline, liquefied petroleum gases, chemicals, heavy and light fuel oil, and other petroleum products.
- Storage of different petroleum products - Crude storage, refined products storage, chemical storage and gas storage.
- Design and engineering considerations of tanks-API codes and standards,
- Roof types - Fixed Dome and Cone, Floating roof and Pressurized tanks.
- Tank Emissions-Breathing losses and Manipulation losses, Estimation of losses, Emission reduction technology, vapour recovery unit
- Water Drainage system network and procedure
- Safety and Risk-Firefighting and protection, risk assessment and Management.
- Tank Terminal Operations-Transfer systems, Instrumentations.
- Tank Gauging and Metering
- International Regulation and Requirements for Oil and Gas Marine Terminals-Record Keeping and Reporting.
- Tank Maintenance and Inspection.
|| This is a one-week programme spread over 5 working days.
||A certificate of completion is granted on successful completion of the programme.
(London, UK), (London, UK ), (Dubai, UAE)
|Travel and accommodation
||Travel and accommodation to be paid for at source by delegates.
London: £4,500.00 (Excl. VAT) per delegate for 1 week.
Dubai: $5,250.00 (Excl. VAT) per delegate for 1 week.