22nd March - 22nd March 2021 (Dubai, UAE) 13th September - 17th September 2021 (London, UK) 22nd November - 26th November 2021 (London, UK)
Management and conduct of businesses are now rested on best governance and ethical practices built on transparent best practices for maximum economic returns and respected corporate reputation. In an increasingly competitive business environment, the temptation for unsavoury sharp practices by companies or individuals does exist. To this end, it is now incumbent upon businesses to put measures, processes and systems in place to prevent corrupt practices and sanction those who may engage in it for whatever reason.
This workshop is designed for those who have responsibilities to promote good corporate governance and eliminate all forms of corruption in business.
- Corporate governance as a critical management tool
- Best ethical practices in business
- Develop and strengthen systems to prevent, monitor and detect corrupt practices
- International laws relating to anti-corruption in businesses such as Foreign Corrupt Practices Act 1977 (USA), Corrupt Practices and other related Offences Act 2000 (Nigeria) and UK Bribery Act 2010.
- Maintaining the best organizational culture
- The role of stakeholders in corporate governance
- Overview of corporate governance
- Business ethics – best practices in oil and gas sector
- Global perspectives on corruption in business
- Anti-Corruption – Legislations and Regulations
- Managing risks and solving the problems through robust systems
- Anti- bribery and anti-corruption policies
- What does your policy cover?
- Who does your policy cover?
- Employee responsibilities
- How robust is your anti-corruption risk assessment process?
- Case studies of business ethics and anti-corruption programmes.
|Duration||This is a one-week programme spread over 5 working days. working days|
|Certification||A certificate of completion is issued on successful completion of the programme.|
|Travel and accommodation||Travel and accommodation to be paid for at source by delegates|
|Fees||Course fees for-tuition, materials and certification: £4,000 (Excl. VAT) per delegate for 1 week|