1st February - 5th February 2021 (London, UK) 20th September - 24th September 2021 (Dubai, UAE) 6th December - 10th December 2021 (London, UK)
The knowledge of petroleum products, crude oil terminal operations and petroleum marketing is crucial for the operators of crude oil in the petroleum industry. This course is designed for crude oil marketing and depot supervisors and managers, crude oil marketing terminal/Depot, Task Force Officials, Crude Oil exporters and their representatives.
Delegates at the end of the course would have acquired knowledge of:
- The Nigerian crude oil export market and procedures
- Crude oil marketing in Nigeria, development, trends and prospects.
- Terminal Operations for Crude oil export
- Various legislations governing crude oil operations and marketing
- Crude Oil measurement techniques
- Overview of the Nigerian Crude Oil Export market operations and procedures.
- Crude Oil pipeline and marine transportation
- Petroleum product knowledge, sampling and analysis techniques.
- The characteristics of Nigeria's Crude Oil operations storage and measurement techniques.
- Crude oil terminal operations, Records/Documentation and management
- Reporting Techniques and Procedures.
- Meter proofing
- Safety and firefighting and terminal operations.
- The Law of contract and the sale of goods Acts.
- Petroleum Marketing Laws and Regulations in Nigeria.
- Communication skills, techniques and Methods of effective terminal export operations.
|Duration||This is a one-week programme spread over 5 working days. working days|
|Certification||A certificate of completion is granted on successful completion of the programme.|
|Travel and accommodation||Travel and accommodation to be paid for at source by delegates|
|Fees||£3,750 (Excl. VAT) per delegate for 1 week.|