22nd March - 2nd April 2021 (London, UK) 5th July - 16th July 2021 (Dubai, UAE) 22nd November - 3rd December 2021 (Houston, Texas, USA.)
This course covers practical considerations essential to achieve major improvements in planning, buying, storing, and disposing of the vast array of materials and spare parts needed in the public and private sectors. It exposes the participants to best practices when handling procurement and materials management.
This is designed for Managers and officers responsible for procurement, stores and materials planning, as well as facility managers and others whose duties relate to procurement and materials management.
At the end of the course delegates will be better able to:
- Understand the strategic roles of procurement and materials management in public and private sector organizations.
- Identify the range of professional skills in contract negotiation and legal framework in procurement.
- Understand warehousing strategies
- Explain latest developments in materials planning and control.
- Use relevant software in handling materials information system.
- Understand procurement and materials management techniques.
- Materials sourcing strategies
- Specification and quality assurance
- Negotiation Skills
- Pricing and payment methods
- Statutory and regulatory framework of public procurement
- Effective storage strategy
- International procurement
- Efficiency of procurement process
|Duration||This is a two-week programme spread over 10 working days. working days|
|Certification||A certificate of completion is issued on successful completion of the programme.|
|Location||Dubai-UAE, Houston-Texas-USA., London-UK|
|Travel and accommodation||Travel and accommodation to be paid for at source by delegates|
|Fees||Course fees for tuition, materials & certification £4,750(Excl.VAT) per delegate for 2 weeks|