26th April - 30th April 2021 (Dubai, UAE) 27th August - 27th August 2021 (London, UK) 18th October - 22nd October 2021 (London, UK)
This programme is suitable for personnel who have responsibilities to ensure success, and indeed, the well being of senior decision makers. If you are a secretary or personal assistant, you hold a position of trust because the boss relies on you to get a lot of things done in very short time; hence there is the need for you to be current and ever ready.
The skills and techniques acquired will enable you to:
· Identify opportunities for greater efficiency in administrative processes and draft as well as communicate standard operating procedures with ease and effectiveness.
· Provide direction and leadership required to get results.
· Demonstrate the ability to stay on top of difficult issues
· Increase productivity by effective communication of vision and tasks.
· Acquire new tools for better management of events and ceremonies
· Better equipped with skills in strategic and competitive thinking
Build loyalty and trust
- The modern day secretary-the benefits of effective secretarial practice
- The Role of secretary and personal assistant in a contemporary organization
- Strategic thinking and leadership
- Managing logistics
- Communication skills and public speaking
- Overcoming communication hurdles and confidence building
- Organizational ethics and professionalism
- Delivering result under pressure
- Managing negative news/ challenging times
- Dealing with difficult stakeholders
- Information Management
- Sustaining trust
- Personality projection through telephone
|Duration||This is a one-week programme spread over 5 working days. working days|
|Certification||A certificate of completion is issued on successful completion of the programme.|
|Travel and accommodation||Travel and accommodation to be paid for at source by delegates|
|Fees||Course fees for tuition, materials and certification:£3,750 (Excl. VAT) per delegate for 1 week.|