22nd March - 26th March 2021 (London, UK) 7th June - 11th June 2021 (London, UK) 18th October - 22nd October 2021 (London, UK)
This course is designed for those in Finance/Accounts/Planning departments, especially those with direct responsibilities for project cost monitoring or delivery. The course is developed for those who want to understand the fundamental analysis of cash flow statement and techniques for investment decision making
At the end of this course delegates will be better able to:
- Evaluate project proposals using the techniques of investment appraisal.
- Compare and contrast the alternative techniques of investment appraisal.
- Prioritize projects that are mutually exclusive, involve unequal lives and/or are subject to capital rationing.
- Explain the processes involved in making long-term decisions apply the principles of relevant cash flow analysis to long-term projects that continue for several years.
- Apply activity based costing techniques to derive approximate long run product or service costs appropriate for use in strategic decision making.
- The techniques of investment appraisal:
- Pay back and discounted payback.
- Accounting rate of return.
- Net present value and internal rate of return.
- Evaluation of the strengths and weaknesses of the techniques.
- Case Studies
|Duration||This is a one-week programme spread over 5 working days. working days|
|Certification||A certificate of completion is issued on successful completion of the programme.|
|Travel and accommodation||Travel and accommodation to be paid for at source by delegates|
|Fees||Course fee covering tuition, Materials and certification: £4,250.00(excl.VAT)per delegate for 1week.|