22nd March - 26th March 2021 (Dubai, UAE) 14th June - 18th June 2021 (London, UK) 11th October - 15th October 2021 (London, UK)
The understanding of business ethics is key for any organisation to succeed in any business environment.
This is a two- week workshop designed for front line and management staff whose roles and actions are expected to mirror corporate governance culture, ethical practices and corporate integrity in the oil and gas industry.
At the end of this course delegates will be better able to:
- Understand the context of business ethics and how this understanding can help shape the future of business.
- Explain the need for a framework of laws, regulations and standards in business as well as their application.
- Manage ethical dilemmas and conflict of interests.
- Explain the interaction of corporate governance with business ethics and company law
- Compare and contrast various published business ethic codes by oil and gas companies in MEA Vs Western world.
- Explain how basic terms of a contract are reached
- Explain relationship between corporate integrity and reputation in relation to commercial bottom line.
- Better manage issues relating to independent (self-employed) contractors.
- Explain the essential characteristics of business organizations and the implication of corporate personality.
- Ethics in business
- Application of the values and attitudes that are guided by professional ethics, corporate integrity and global industry best practices.
- Principles and Pillars of Corporate governance
- Compliance as tool for corporate integrity – (internal & external regulations)
- Policy development and application
- Key elements of law of contract, employment and dispute resolution
- Case studies on ethical issues in oil and gas industry
|Duration||This is a one-week programme spread over 5 working days working days|
|Certification||Certificate of completion is issued at the end of the course.|
|Travel and accommodation||Travel and accommodation to be paid for at source by delegates|
|Fees||Course fee covering tuition, Materials and certification: £4,250.00 (excl. VAT) per delegate for 1 week.|