17th May - 21st May 2021 (London, UK) 2nd August - 6th August 2021 (London, UK) 1st November - 5th November 2021 (London, UK)
Course is designed for those in Finance/Accounts/Planning departments, especially those with direct responsibilities for generating financial data for departmental and corporate decision making.
At the end of this course delegates will be better able to:
- Explain why organizations need to know how much products, processes and services cost and why they need costing systems.
- Prepare cost statements for allocation and apportionment of overheads, including between reciprocal service departments.
- Explain how costs behave as product, service or activity levels increase or decrease.
- Calculate and interpret the breakeven point, profit target, margin of safety and profit/volume ratio for a single product or service.
- Explain the principles of manufacturing accounts and the integration of the cost accounts with the financial accounting system
· Cost determination
· Cost behavior and break even analysis
· Standard costing
· Preparation of cost statements and apportionment of overheads
· Cost for managerial decision making
· Costing and accounting systems
Financial planning and control
|Duration||This is a one-week programme spread over 5 working days. working days|
|Certification||A certificate of completion is issued on successful completion of the programme.|
|Travel and accommodation||Travel and accommodation to be paid for at source by delegates|
|Fees||Course fees for tuition, materials and certification: £4,250(Excl.VAT)per delegate for 1 week.|