17th May - 21st May 2021 (Dubai, UAE) 12th July - 16th July 2021 (London, UK) 11th October - 15th October 2021 (London, UK)
The impact of innovation in organizational success and sustainability cannot be over-emphasized. Building a winning organization is no longer about setting a vision and inspiring others to fulfil it, but also creating and sustaining a culture that fosters ideation and innovative solutions.
This course is designed for directors, senior executives whose responsibilities include leading innovation and change; managers who run business units, divisions, or other large-scale organizations; and leaders with cross-organizational responsibilities who continuously seek opportunities to create value whether by launching new products and services, entering new markets or rethinking key processes.
Delegates will at the end of the course be better able to:
- Develop innovation leadership for diverse and global human capital
- Secure management commitment to create an innovative culture
- Activate an innovation leadership strategy that brings about competitive advantage for the business.
- Recognize the innovation-related needs of your employees and help them solve problems in creative ways
- Interact with and inspire others to higher levels of creativity.
- Trust, collaborate and manage risk taking
- You as an innovation leader- Define your current values framework and leadership approach; uncover your challenges
- Identify key Leadership Styles and practices that foster innovation
- Understand the effective power of innovation culture and use it for business transformation
- Creative thinking and speaking
- Leadership strategy that develops a people-oriented culture
- Motivation-effective tool for business success
- Understanding the risk factor
- Know when, how and why to reward risk and failure as well as success
|Duration||This is a one-week programme spread over 5 working days. working days|
|Certification||A certificate of completion is granted on successful completion of the programme.|
|Travel and accommodation||Travel and accommodation to be paid for at source by delegates|
|Fees||Course fees for tuition, materials and certification: £4,700 (Excl. VAT) per delegate for 1 week.|