1st February - 5th February 2021 (London, UK) 20th September - 24th September 2021 (Dubai, UAE) 6th December - 10th December 2021 (London, UK)
This is a bespoke course designed for Crude Oil marketing depot supervisors and Managers, Task Force Officers, Crude Oil Exporters and their representatives to update their knowledge of crude oil marketing and dynamics.
At the end of the course, delegates would have acquired knowledge of:
- The Nigerian Crude Oil Marketing Procedures
- Crude Oil Marketing in Nigeria, development, trends and Prospects
- The various legislations guiding crude oil marketing in Nigeria
- Sales of crude oil and the relevant legal framework
- Effective stores management
- Introduction to Crude Oil Marketing in Nigeria
- The Law of Contract and Sales of goods Acts
- Petroleum Marketing Laws and Regulations in Nigeria
- Communication Skills in crude oil marketing
- Techniques and Methods of effective Terminal export operations.
- Basic Management Concepts and Techniques for effective terminal operations for Crude Oil Export.
- Stores Management
- Purchasing for Business Organization.
|Duration||This is a one-week programme spread over 5 working days. working days|
|Certification||A certificate of completion is granted on successful completion of the programme|
|Travel and accommodation||Travel and accommodation to be paid for at source by delegates|
|Fees||£3,750 (Excl. VAT) per delegate for 1 week.|