23rd March - 27th March 2021 (London, UK) 6th July - 10th July 2021 (London, UK) 23rd November - 27th November 2021 (Houston, Texas, USA.)
This course is designed for senior managers, managers, supply chain officers, procurement officers and those who want to adopt a modern digital supply network to effectively compete and stay ahead in the world of supply chain.
- Understand digital supply chain operations
- Impact bottom line business growth through improvements across the whole of supply chain
- Improve flexibility and reduce costs associated with supply chain.
- Resource optimization and customer relationship management
- Make better informed decisions for effective and efficient supply chain management
- Optimize procurement and reduce costs using sourcing analytics for commodity pricing.
- identification of operational bottlenecks through digitalization
- Market trends and digital consumer behaviors
- Cognitive thinking and automating decisions
- Customer intimacy and enterprise agility for supply chain optimization
- Real-time data visualization and a more interactive user experience
- The role of storage and distribution in supply chain
- Enterprise data strategy
- Managing risks associated with supply chain
- Supplier alignment and sourcing
|Duration||This is a one-week programme spread over 5 working days working days|
|Certification||A certificate of completion is issued on successful completion of the programme.|
|Travel and accommodation||Travel and accommodation to be paid for at source by delegates|
|Fees||Course fees for tuition, materials & certification £4,500(Excl.VAT) per delegate for 1 week.|