19th April - 23rd April 2021 (London, UK) 2nd August - 6th August 2021 (Dubai, UAE) 6th December - 10th December 2021 (London, UK)
Digitalization of supply chain operations is becoming increasingly recognised in the modern world of supply operations management. Today’s increasing complex global operations and new digital technologies are giving rise to an evolution of a smarter and more efficient networked supply model.
This course is designed for senior managers, managers, supply chain officers, procurement officers and those who want to adopt a modern digital supply network to effectively compete and stay ahead in the world of supply chain.
- E-business operations and management
- Understand digital supply chain operations
- Impact bottom line business growth through improvements across the whole of supply chain
- Improve flexibility and reduce costs associated with supply chain.
- Resource optimization and customer relationship management
- Make better informed decisions for effective and efficient supply chain management
- Optimize procurement and reduce costs using sourcing analytics for commodity pricing.
- identification of operational bottlenecks through digitalization
- Data analytics in supply chain
- Market trends and digital consumer behaviors
- Cognitive thinking and automating decisions
- Customer intimacy and enterprise agility for supply chain optimization
- Real-time data visualization and a more interactive user experience
- Importance of machine learning for the integration of data from all external ecosystem partners.
- The role of storage and distribution in supply chain
- Enterprise data strategy
- Managing risks associated with supply chain
- Supplier alignment and sourcing
|Duration||This is a one-week programme spread over 5 working days working days|
|Certification||A certificate of completion is granted on successful completion of the programme.|
|Travel and accommodation||Travel and accommodation to be paid for at source by delegates|
|Fees||£4,250 (Excl. VAT) per delegate for 1 week.|