26th April - 30th April 2021 (Dubai, UAE) 23rd August - 27th August 2021 (London, UK) 18th October - 22nd October 2021 (London, UK)
Having an effective protocol officer on your team not only helps build your brand but it ensures your company is represented at its best at all times and in most any situation. This programme is designed for protocol officers, personal/special assistants or a member of the security detail who want to have what it takes to be ahead of competition and take their companies to greater heights.
- Develop strategy goals, objectives and programs for the team
- Acquire the skill for research of traditions and customs
- Research and maintain reliable sources of political, economic and social trends of global cultures
- Problem solving skills
- Effective communication of vision and tasks.
- Arrange photo opportunities and press conferences
- Paying attention to little details-seating strategies, how to properly address VIPS and ensure everyone is treated with respect
- Acquire new tools for better management of events and ceremonies
- Building loyalty and sustaining trust
- Equipped with skills in strategic and creative thinking
- Delivering results under stress and pressure
- Strategic thinking and strategic management
- Arrange meetings to exchange policies and programs.
- Plan foreign and domestic visits, ceremonies and special events and their coordination.
- Develop itineraries and agendas
- Prevent etiquette breaches or embarrassing cultural blunders.
- Managing difficult stakeholders
- Effective logistics management
- Maintain, prioritize and file confidential records.
- Keep a list of key business leaders and government officials.
- Ability to stay on top of difficult issues-Problem solving
- Skills for effective communication, public speaking and inter-personal relationships
- Managing negative news
|Duration||This is a one-week training programme spread over 5 days. working days|
|Certification||A certificate of completion is granted on successful completion of the programme.|
|Travel and accommodation||Travel and accommodation to be paid for at source by delegates|
|Fees||- Course fees for tuition, course materials and certification is £3,750.00 (Excl. VAT) per delegatefor 1 week.|