22nd March - 26th March 2021 (Dubai, UAE) 14th June - 18th June 2021 (London, UK) 11th October - 15th October 2021 (London, UK)
This is a bespoke course designed for Senior Stores Officers in the Petroleum Industry with the aim of updating their knowledge in effective stores management. This is to expose the participants to the practical methods of Stores management, resources and the handling of equipment. The course is developed for those who want to acquire knowledge of store management and inventory control in the best effective and professional manner.
- Fundamentals of Resources Management.
- Understand the ethics of maintaining the right balance of stock
- Handling and storage of materials and equipment
- Inventory planning and control
- Improving accuracy of inventory orders
- Operation Research and work study
- Elements of industrial relations in the store.
- Stock maintenance and Operations.
- Modules of distribution of goods and materials.
- Role and importance of stores management
- Effective Management of Resources.
- Protection of stock against loss and damage
- Handling and effective storage of equipment
- Store-house operations and maintenance.
- Stock auditing
- Materials Distribution
- Optimizing the use of space
- Effective relationship management
- Planning for contingency
- Planning, organizing and controlling inventory
- Minimizing inventory costs
|Duration||This is a one-week programme spread over 5 working days. working days|
|Certification||A certificate of completion is granted on successful completion of the programme.|
|Travel and accommodation||Travel and accommodation to be paid for at source by delegates|
|Fees||£3,750 (Excl. VAT) per delegate for 1 week.|