15th February - 26th February 2021 (Dubai, UAE) 14th June - 26th June 2021 (London, UK) 22nd November - 3rd December 2021 (Houston, Texas, USA.)
This course will provide the participants with an integrated view of the oil and gas production and related facilities during the life of the reservoir. It will present an overview/fundamental understanding of the wide range of oilfield production handling and treatment equipment
- Gain an overall knowledge of various hydrocarbon production processes from the time a reservoir is discovered to end users
- Understand the role of the petroleum/reservoir engineer in optimizing recovery
- Familiarize with various surface and sub-surface equipment and processing facilities used in a typical oil & gas field.
- Gain a general knowledge about health, safety and environmental issues.
- Understand the role of petroleum economics in evaluating field development projects
- Energy types and global statistics (oil and gas reserves, production, export, and consumption)
- Upstream operations – reservoir types, exploring for oil and gas, seismic technology.
- Drilling exploration well – (directional drilling and offshore drilling),
- Well testing and completion, well simulation and work over, rock and fluid properties.
- Artificial lift method, recovery mechanism, reservoir simulation and surface facilities.
- Corrosion protection, the role of technology & health and safety environment
|Duration||This is a two-week programme spread over 10 working days. working days|
|Certification||A certificate of completion is granted on successful completion of the programme.|
|Location||Dubai-UAE, Houston-Texas-USA., London-UK|
|Travel and accommodation||Travel and accommodation to be paid for at source by delegates|
|Fees||£5, 250.00 (Excl. VAT) per delegate for 2 weeks.|