8th March - 12th March 2021 (London, UK) 26th July - 30th July 2021 (Dubai, UAE) 13th September - 17th September 2021 (London, UK)
This course is designed for CEOs, Heads of Divisions, Business Development Managers, Product Managers, Competitive Intelligence Professionals and Business Analysts who want to develop and implement dynamic competitive strategies as well as optimize these strategies for business success. The business is for those who want to develop and achieve competitive advantages in a changing and dynamic environment.
- Understanding of how dynamic competitive strategies influence the competitiveness of your business
- Competence in understanding and exploiting state-of-the-art strategy development frames.
- Ability to use a range of effective tools and techniques to support dynamic competitive strategy development
- Ability to visualize dynamic competitive strategies through the use of strategy maps and balanced scorecards.
- The opportunity to exchange experience with competitive intelligence experts and peers from a range of industries, and share experience and knowledge of dynamic competitive strategy development and implementation.
- Understand the different stages of the strategy development cycle and how each stage can be harnessed to achieve maximum potential for your business.
- Overview of business Strategy
- The difference between dynamic and classic competitive strategies, and how dynamic competitive strategies influence competitiveness
- The strategy development cycle.
- Strategy formulation and implementation.
- How to use the various tools and techniques for strategy development including dynamic analysis, business war gaming, and game theory.
- Hands-on exercise using real-life case studies.
|Duration||This is a one-week programme spread over 5 working days. working days|
|Certification||A certificate of completion is issued on successful completion of the programme.|
|Travel and accommodation||Travel and accommodation to be paid for at source by delegates|
|Fees||-Course fees for tuition, materials, lunch, city tour and certification: £4,700 (Excl.VAT) per delegate for 1 week.|