1st March - 12th March 2021 (London, UK) 17th May - 28th May 2021 (Accra, Ghana) 6th September - 17th September 2021 (London, UK)
Social media continues to play an important role in corporate communications today.
Leaders making the greatest impact these days are open and relationship oriented and support a culture of sharing and networking to drive business results while also maintaining command. Most of them use the power of new social media to get the transformation they need in their businesses.
This course is designed for business executives, managers, media officers, public affairs officials and business analysts who want to be in the know and understand the implications to help their organizations craft strategies and content to ensure they are achieving the desired result.
- The new Media reshaping the workplace for effective business result.
- Traditional Social Media VS The New Media
- Understanding the pros and cons of different media
- Managing the Media-Strategic Media Management
- The power of new Media for positive transformation of businesses.
- Effective communication-An effective tool to drive business result.
- The challenges and opportunities of paradigm shift in the Media
- How the New Media provides the flexibility and perspective required in Times of Change.
- Handling and Addressing the critics as you wade into the social stream
- Social Media: then and now-what has changed
- How to take advantage of the new media solutions to solving business problems.
- Leveraging multimedia in telling your story to achieve better result.
- The media paradigm shift-What are the implications?
- Utilize the new media more effectively to amplify your views
- Take control of your image - using the media to improve brand awareness and corporate reputation
- Business networking and communication using the new media
- Opportunities and Challenges in Media Relations
- How to leverage data to create more engaging experiences for your audiences.
- Project credibility and authority
- Social Media and Corporate Bottom Line
|Duration||This is a two-week programme spread over 10 working days working days|
|Certification||A certificate of completion is granted on successful completion of the programme.|
|Travel and accommodation||Travel and accommodation to be paid for at source by delegates.|
|Fees||Course fees for tuition, materials and certification: £4,750 (Excl. VAT) per delegate for 2 weeks.|