1st March - 5th March 2021 (Dubai, UAE) 13th September - 17th September 2021 (London, UK) 6th December - 10th December 2021 (London, UK)
The financing of infrastructure represents a major opportunity and challenge given the scale of potential infrastructure development as a result of non-availability of essential infrastructure coupled with paucity of funds. Traditional methods of financing infrastructure projects are no longer sufficient to finance Infrastructure projects, leading to increased use of Public Private Partnerships, and development of Infrastructure Funds as potential sources of funds.
There has also been a change in approach in recent years about "risk sharing", "accountability" and " Value for Money" resulting in changes in how services for public sector users are procured and performance valuated.
This programme will provide participants with a sound understanding of the key issues in Infrastructure finance so that they can develop a clear understanding of the factors influencing the choice of financing methods for infrastructure projects; the motivations of the parties involved; risk evaluation and allocation; capital structuring issues; and lessons from the past.
This 5-day workshop will provide participants with an enhanced understanding of the financing and structuring of infrastructure transactions focusing on:
- Need for infrastructure in many developing economies to support economic growth
- Ageing infrastructure in many developed economies
- Attempts by governments and supranational agencies to mitigate the impact of the credit crisis by accelerating spending on infrastructure projects
- The response of governments to the creditcrisis
- Objectives of the parties involved in a Public & Private Sector perspective
- Risk and return requirements
- Key financial sensitivities
- Debt finance &implications of the credit crisis
- The role of Infrastructure Funds
- Factors influencing the choice of Corporate or Project Finance;
- Capital structuring decisions
- Valuation issues for Infrastructure projects and companies
- Critical aspects of debt financing documentation
|Duration||This is a one-week programme spread over 5 working days. working days|
|Certification||A certificate of completion is issued on successful completion of the programme.|
|Travel and accommodation||Travel and accommodation to be paid for at source by delegates|
|Fees||Course fees for tuition, materials and certification: £3,750 per delegate for 1 week.|