15th March - 26th March 2021 (Dubai, UAE) 16th August - 27th August 2021 (London, UK) 8th November - 19th November 2021 (London, UK)
Participants and their organizations will benefit immensely from highly knowledgeable and experienced public relations experts who will deliver the course and also be equipped with the high standards expected to deal with the public. With this knowledge, participants will be able to efficiently and effectively manage corporate reputation, corporate identities, as well as social media.
This course is developed for managers, senior managers and public relations practitioners who want to remain at the top of his/her game in order to lead and not to follow the news.
- Understanding Public Relations in a dynamic world
- How to establish and maintain good reputation
- Strategic management framework and its relevance to stakeholder issues.
- The relevance of emerging global issues and delivery of corporate social responsibility
- Change management approach to deliver effective public relations strategy.
- Using public relations in difficult times
- Effective communication skills and tools to deliver real time public relations target.
- The importance of relational competencies as contributors to corporate objectives.
- Managing relationships
- Public relations management and emerging issues.
- Global business trends and relationship management.
- Public relations and change management
- Communicating change in a hostile environment
- Strategies for managing resistance to change
- Corporate Reputation Management
- Understanding and managing stakeholder issues
- Key components of corporate reputation management
- The art of public speaking
- Effective presentation skills
- Relationship Management
- Effective communication skills
|Duration||This is a two-week programme spread over 10 working day working days|
|Certification||A certificate of completion is issued on successful completion of the programme|
|Travel and accommodation||Travel and accommodation to be paid for at source by delegates|
|Fees||Course fees for tuition, materials and certification: £4,750 (Excl. VAT) per delegate for 2 weeks.|