1st February - 12th February 2021 (London, UK) 17th May - 28th May 2021 (London, UK) 15th November - 26th November 2021 (select)
This is an interdisciplinary training programme designed for senior officers who are charged with the responsibility of human resource management, industrial conflict resolution and maintenance of peace in the industry. Human resources managers, trade union officials, public and private sector organizations and educational establishments can benefit from this training programme.
Delegates will at the end of the course be better able to:
- Understand Industrial relations within the broad socio-economic context.
- Understand Employees and Organizations relationships
- Acquire broad understanding of organizational behaviour
- Understand the relationship between trade unions and the organization
- Understand collective bargaining: the approach and styles
- Compare industrial relations policies and practices
- Acquire effective negotiation skills.
- Understand the various elements of labour law.
- Understand the importance of Health and Safety at Work
- The overview of organizational behaviour and analysis.
- Organizational change and development
- Use of strategic management as an industrial relation tool
- International industrial relations
- Effects of Trade unions at work
- Industrial Relations Policy
- Negotiation, Bargaining and Advocacy.
- Health and Safety at Work
- Employment and labour law
- Managing industrial actions case studies
|Duration||This is a two-week programme spread over 10 working days working days|
|Certification||A certificate of completion is issued on successful completion of the programme.|
|Travel and accommodation||Travel and accommodation to be paid for at source by delegates|
|Fees||Course fees for tuition, materials & certification: £4,750(Excl.VAT) per delegate for 2 weeks.|