7th June - 18th June 2021 (London, UK) 2nd August - 13th August 2021 (London, UK) 1st November - 12th November 2021 (London, UK)
The workshop is designed to develop a focused strategy and plan, with total clarity, of what needs to be done to make this happen. The end result is a personal and practical action plan that will support you through the process.There are many challenges and opportunities ahead and this workshop will prepare leaders with a clear strategy for the way forward.
This workshop will provide delegates with:
- Necessary skills to manage joint venture cash calls, and
- How to request cash payments from partner’s future venture operations.
- How to calculate partner’s shares for venture expenses and revenue, monitor partner’s cash calls and receivables.
- How to calculate different types of overheads as agreed in the joint operating agreement, and
- How to manage exchange rate exposures.
Learn best practice strategies and tactics for joint operating agreement, joint venture accounting and cash calls. Also acquaint yourself with the recent developments in the oil and gas industry. It is a practical based training allowing participants the opportunity to acquire hands-on experience.
- What is a Joint Venture?
- Joint Operating Agreement.
- Budgeting & Budgetary Control
- Budget Approval Process
- Project Control and Coordination
- Project Performance Reporting
- Real time project status
- Cash Calls & cashcalling process
- Time value of Money- borrow or not
- Expenditure Performance Reporting
Cash Flow Management & Funding
- Currency Exposure Management
Structuring for a funding Gap
- Carry agreement (CA)
- Alternative funding (AF)
- External funding (EF)
- Self-funding mechanism
- Special purpose vehicle approach
- Joint Venture Accounting & Partners Billing
- Financial reporting
- Working capital and cashcall impact
|Duration||This is at two-week programme spread over 10 working days. working days|
|Certification||A certificate of completion is granted on successful completion of the programme|
|Travel and accommodation||Travel and accommodation to be paid for at source by delegates|
|Fees||£4,750 (Excl.VAT) per delegate for 2 weeks.|