15th March - 19th March 2021 (London, UK) 13th September - 17th September 2021 (Dubai, UAE) 13th December - 17th December 2021 (London, UK)
Material production planning and control is becoming more and more important in material management. This course is therefore designed for senior officers and senior production officers involved in material production and planning with the aim of acquiring more knowledge of material production and planning process. to know the methods and how volumes are determined through sales forecast or operational requirements.
- Overview of Material Production and Planning of production
- Effective Planning Process and how volumes are determined through sales
- Determination of volumes through sales forecast
- Production operational requirements.
- Understand how to prepare production planning
- Acquire the principles and processes of production planning and control
- Acquire the knowledge of production planning process
- Understand production control methods and dynamics
- Determination of production control measures when and where necessary.
- Know the techniques of work study
- Knowledge of Product development and planning.
- Understand the Production planning process.
- Planning production programmes.
|Duration||This is a one-week programme spread over 5 working days. working days|
|Certification||A certificate of completion is granted on successful completion of the programme|
|Travel and accommodation||Travel and accommodation to be paid for at source by delegates|
|Fees||£4,000 (Excl. VAT) per delegate for 1 week.|