15th February - 26th February 2021 (London, UK) 14th June - 25th June 2021 (Dubai, UAE) 22nd November - 3rd December 2021 (Houston, Texas, USA.)
This course will provide an insight into the oil & gas field operation processes and the role of petroleum engineering. It will explain the important concepts in reservoir and well drilling and intervention, productivity optimization, various recovery mechanisms, as well as covering various operational issues.
- Gain an overall knowledge of various hydrocarbon production processes from the time a reservoir is discovered to end users
- Understand the role of the petroleum/reservoir engineer in optimizing recovery
- Familiarize with various surface and sub-surface equipment and processing facilities used in a typical oil & gas field.
- Gain a general knowledge about health, safety and environmental issues.
- Understand the role of petroleum economics in evaluating field development projects
- Energy types and global statistics (oil and gas reserves, production, export, and consumption
- Well testing and completion, well stimulation and work over
- Recovery mechanism, reservoir simulation and pressure maintenance.
- Oil storage and transportation
- Refinery operations and products
- Gas treatment and processing, Petrochemical industry and the role of technology
- Corrosion protection, the role of technology & health and safety environment
|Duration||This is a two-week programme spread over 10 working days. working days|
|Certification||A certificate of completion is granted on successful completion of the programme.|
|Location||Dubai-UAE, Houston-Texas-USA., London-UK|
|Travel and accommodation||Travel and accommodation to be paid for at source by delegates|
|Fees||£5,250(Excl. VAT) per delegate for 2 weeks.|