8th March - 12th March 2021 (Dubai, UAE) 14th June - 18th June 2021 (London, UK) 11th October - 15th October 2021 (London, UK)
Operationalizing ethical standards in corporate organizations is a gateway to maximize success and growth. Businesses have come to realize that setting and complying with ethical standards go a long way in making a business stand out from its competitors and builds trust in customers.
This course is developed for managers, senior managers and those who want to equip themselves with the strategies for effective entrenchment and compliance of ethics for overall corporate growth.
- Understand ethics as a way of achieving improved performance
- Implement practices and procedures for effective entrenchment of ethics in organization
- Leadership skills and strategic management
- Understand corporate governance and corporate reputation
- Understand the issue of ethical standards to prevent inappropriate behaviours
- Assess and evaluate the effectiveness of ethics compliance by ethical audit.
- Use ethical standard to embrace reform of a corrupt organization
- Overview of business ethics in organizations
- Defining ethics and compliance in an organization
- Use ethics to create an effective business process
- Ethical standards for best practices and procedures
- Corporate brand and corporate identity
- Effective communication as a way of implementing ethics
- Corporate governance and corporate reputation
- Building excellent and effective workforce using ethics
- Leadership strategies and management
|Duration||This is a one-week programme spread over 5 working days. working days|
|Certification||A certificate of completion is granted on successful completion of the programme.|
|Travel and accommodation||Travel and accommodation to be paid for at source by delegates|
|Fees||Course fees for tuition, materials and certification: £4,000 (Excl. VAT) per delegate for 1 week.|