12th April - 23rd April 2021 (Dubai, UAE) 5th July - 16th July 2021 (London, UK) 1st November - 1st November 2021 (London, UK)
This course is designed for senior managers, managers and executives who want to distinguish themselves from the crowd by being competitive and strategic in performing an organization’s purpose with excellence but change course when the situation arises.
Thecourse is aimed at providing managers responsible for providing leadership either in private or public sector with the practical strategies for excellent leadership
Delegates will at the end of the course be equipped with: -
- Identifying competition and what competitors are doing right
- Defining your mission and direction
- Foreseeing and capitalizing on impending market shifts and trends
- Succeeding in generating market creating innovations
- Leading and creating a cultural adjustment plan for team effectiveness
- Meeting and surpassing the needs and expectations of the dynamic environment
- Leadership-Skills for self -definition-What type of leader are you?
- Strategic leadership
- Dynamism of the business environment
- Realistically assessing where you are and where you want to be.
- What are your competitors doing to make things happen?
- Challenge conventional wisdom and experiment with unconventional ideas
- Team coordination and monitoring
- Creating strategic business process that works
- Converting your weaknesses into strengths for business growth
- Adjusting and adapting to change
|Duration||This is a two-week programme spread over10 working days working days|
|Certification||A certificate of completion is granted on successful completion of the programme.|
|Travel and accommodation||Travel and accommodation to be paid for at source by delegates|
|Fees||Course fees for tuition, materials and certification: £4,750 (Excl. VAT) per delegate for 2 weeks.|