17th May - 28th May 2021 (Dubai, UAE) 5th July - 16th July 2021 (London, UK) 11th October - 22nd October 2021 (London, UK)
On completion of this course,delegates will have the techniques necessary to motivate and energize individuals within their teams. Participants will be able to use innovative thinking to make informed decisions for organizational breakthrough and sustainability. This course is designed for managers and senior officers who want to expand and broaden their knowledge and skills to get more from their teams and develop innovative workforce.
- Understand the cognitive ability to monitor one’s own emotions and others’ especially as it relates to interpersonal behaviours and relationships.
- Effective goal setting and performance evaluation.
- Acquire simple techniques to ignite innovation and problem solving in a team
- How to select the right candidate for the job and avoid selecting unsuitable candidates
- Motivation by good knowledge and beliefs sharing.
- Possess the skills to prepare,structure,conduct and follow-up interviews effectively
- Improve appreciation of effective negotiation skills
- Encourage creativity for continuous improvement
- Effective leadership skills
- Innovation management
- Critical Thinking Techniques
- Emotional and Competitive Intelligence
- Creativity for business breakthrough
- Goal Setting and appraisal
- Developing and sharing strong belief
- Team Selection and Building
- Essentialrules forgoodteam relations
- Behavior patterns in groups
- Ismyteam working?
|Duration||This is a two-week programme spread over 10 working days. working days|
|Certification||A certificate of completion is issued on successful completion of the programme.|
|Travel and accommodation||Travel and accommodation to be paid for at source by delegates|
|Fees||Course fees for tuition, materials, lunch, city tour and certification: £4,750 (Excl.VAT) per delegate for 2 weeks. .|