17th May - 21st May 2021 (Dubai, UAE) 12th July - 16th July 2021 (London, UK) 6th September - 10th September 2021 (London, UK)
This is a bespoke training course for professionals working directly or indirectly in the Petroleum Refinery industry. It is designed for Process Engineers, Technologists, Operating and Supervisory Personnel engaged in the refining activities who have a minimum of experience and who are required to understand and discuss issues related to their processes. It is also beneficial for technical sales personnel involved in selling equipment or supplies to the refining industry. The course is made fluid to also accommodate new entrants into the industry with a view to familiarising them with the dynamics of petroleum refinery.
Candidates at the end of the training programme will be able to:
- Develop personal competencies and build up expert knowledge of crude oil yield processes in a range of equipment.
- Equip themselves with all the processes associated with the processing of petroleum into finished products.
- Learn the basic tools for understanding the complex nature of Refining and its operations.
- Understand the basic components of refinery technology.
- Have an improved understanding of the operations, optimization, upgrading and modification of existing facilities for an improved profitability in business.
- Understand the overall Refinery Flow.
- Overview of Petroleum Refinery Operations-Crude Processes, Cocking and Thermal Processes, Atmospheric Distillation, Vacuum Distillation, Desalting and different types of Coking.
- Overview of Crude Oil Yields Refinery Technology-Characteristics of Crude Oil, Crude Oil Products, Crude Oil Assay and Properties and Process Specifications.
- Motor Fuel Production Process-Fluid Catalytic Cracking, Hydrocrackng, isomerization, hydro-treating, Alkylation and Catalytic Reforming.
- Blending for Product Specifications
- Acid Gas Treating
- Refinery Glass Plants
- Sulfur Recovering Plants
- Residue Reduction
- Case Studies and Group Discussions.
|Duration||This is a one-week programme spread over 5 working days. working days|
|Certification||A certificate of completion is granted on successful completion of the programme.|
|Travel and accommodation||Travel and accommodation to be paid for at source by delegates|
|Fees||£4,250 (Excl. VAT) per delegate for 1 week.|