22nd March - 26th March 2021 (London, UK) 5th July - 9th July 2021 (London, UK) 18th October - 22nd October 2021 (London, UK)
This course will be of particular interest to investment bankers,project sponsors,consultants and players within the PFI/ PPP market place and those who want to equip themselves with the skills of financial modelling as it relates to private finance initiative and private-public partnership.
- Demonstrate a knowledge of modelling, income statements, cash flows, assets and liabilities
- Understand the relationships between items in financial statements
- It equips delegates with the skills and knowledge to derive maximum financial value.
- Understand tax computations, managing tax losses.
- Financial modelling of deferred tax
- Sensitivity analysis
- Best practice financial modelling
- Interpretation of financial statement.
- Financial modeling and analysis at the bid or financial closest age,
- The post financial closest age and other areas such as refinancing and secondary markets. Financial modeling best practice,
- IFRS, financial model audits and reviews,
- Project management and the use of generic template financial models
- Forecasting models
- Managerial accounting
- Advanced use of Excel
|Duration||This is a one-week programme spread over 5 working days. working days|
|Certification||A certificate of completion is issued on successful completion of the programme.|
|Travel and accommodation||Travel and accommodation to be paid for at source by delegates|
|Fees||Course fee covering tuition, Materials and certification: £4,250.00(excl.VAT)per delegate for 1 week|