8th February - 19th February 2021 (London, UK) 5th July - 16th July 2021 (Dubai, UAE) 11th October - 22nd October 2021 (London, UK)
This course is designed for senior officers, senior managers and managers who have the authority and personal inspiration to translate organizational strategy into effective operational performance.
The course is developed to equip participants with the skills to build on their strategic management and leadership skills to implementing the organization’s strategy.
At the end of this course delegates will be better able to:
- Understand relationship between strategic management and leadership
- Apply management and leadership theory to support organizational direction
- Implement a personal development plan
- Understand personal and professional skills required to achieve strategic goals
- Understand the external environment that affects the organization
- Explaintheessentialcharacteristicsofbusinessorganizationsandtheimplicationof corporatepersonality
- Understand issues relating to strategic change in an organization
- Overview of strategic management
- Tools for effective leadership and direction
- Effective decision making
- Corporategovernance and corporate identity
- Personal Development plan for organizational effectiveness
- Know your competitors and have an edge over them
- Develop a strategy plan that works
- Dealing with complex issues in days of crises.
|Duration||This is a two-week programme spread over 10 working days. working days|
|Certification||Certificate of completion is issued upon successful completion of the course.|
|Travel and accommodation||Travel and accommodation to be paid for at source by delegates|
|Fees||Course fee covering tuition, Materials and certification: £4,750.00(excl.VAT)per delegate for 2 weeks.|