15th March - 19th March 2021 (London, UK) 13th September - 17th September 2021 (London, UK) 13th December - 17th December 2021 (London, UK)
This training is designed to enhance the skills and competences of teachers in the workplace and is specifically aimed at those who provide direct support for teaching and learning in any
type of school.
- Identifying and Understanding Learners’ Challenges
- Implement and Maintain Invigilation Requirements
- Supporting and Safeguarding Learners from Abuse
- Procedures for Dealing with Health, Safety or Security Issues
- Implement agreed behavior management strategies.
- Recognize and Respond Appropriately to Risks to Yourself and/or Others during incidents of Challenging Behavior
|Duration||This is a one-week programme spread over 5 working days working days|
|Certification||A certificate of completion is granted on successful completion of the programme. Further certification is done by the OCR(UK) upon completion of additional course assignment.|
|Travel and accommodation||Travel and accommodation to be paid for at source by delegates.|
|Fees||£3,750 (Excl. VAT) per delegate for 1 week.|